Winning the World Cup 2022, Messi will become the president of Argentina?

Messi has the potential to not only become the greatest player of all time but also the president of Argentina if he does exceptionally well in the World Cup in 2022.

Since suffering a heartbreaking loss to Germany in the championship match of the World Cup in 2014, Argentina has never been expected to win the most prestigious title in the world as it is now. Fans of the Tango team are able to maintain their hope that their team can achieve significant success thanks to the presence of the superstar Messi as well as competent personnel on all three lines.

If Messi’s team wins the World Cup in 2022, he will undoubtedly become even more dominant than before. And this is extremely significant in light of the fact that the superstar PSG candidate can also run for president of Argentina.

Mauricio Macri, who served as president of Argentina before Cristina Kirchner, predicted that Lionel Messi would succeed him as captain of Argentina’s national soccer team, La Albiceleste, in the event that Argentina won the World Cup in 2022.

We are unanimous in our decision to elect Messi as president. The fact that everyone on the team is having a wonderful time, feeling at ease, and performing at their very best right now is the utmost priority right now. This is all due to Scaloni’s hard work.”

“Every member of the coaching staff is in excellent physical shape. The spectacle that will be the World Cup in 2022 will be owned by Argentine supporters. According to Mauricio Macri, who spoke to MARCA, “Messi is not only the finest player in the world, but also 80 percent of the people in Doha want him to win the world championship.”

In order to accomplish this goal, which is not an easy task, Argentina had to immediately receive a bucket of water after its first match, which it lost to the United Arab Emirates by a score of 1-2; however, Messi and his teammates still did an excellent job of winning the next three matches, and now they will face the Netherlands in the quarter-finals.

Currently, Messi is still in a solid form with 3 goals and 1 assist after Argentina’s 4 matches at the 2022 World Cup. Keeping a relaxed spirit will certainly help a lot for the superstar, who will be 35 years old when heading the attack for La Albiceleste.

The fact that Rodrigo De Paul, a midfielder for this team, has recently spoken out about his injury makes the fans of this team happier. Earlier, the Argentine media reported that the Atletico Madrid player could not train with his teammates because of a hamstring injury. However, the player has left the possibility open that he could play in the quarter-final match of the 2022 World Cup.

The midfielder, on the other hand, has categorically refuted the rumors and stated that he is still in good health and prepared to participate in the match against the Netherlands on December 10.

Coach Scaloni: “Messi is 99.9% of Argentina’s strength”

Despite the overwhelming performance, Argentina struggled to take advantage of the opportunity to defeat Australia 2-1 in the round of 16 of the 2022 World Cup thanks to the goals of Lionel Messi (35′) and Julian Alvarez (57′). The only goal of the kangaroo team came from the “burning temple” situation of Enzo Fernandez (77′).

With this victory, Argentina has won the right to play in the quarterfinals of the World Cup 2022. At 02:00 on December 10 (Vietnam time), the Tango team will face the Netherlands at Lusail Iconic Stadium.

After the match, coach Scaloni shared on Cope: “Leo is 99.9% of Argentina’s strength. Me and the other players are 0.1% of the remaining strength. Our mission is to try to help and create conditions for Messi to reach his best form.

Argentina is going step by step at the 2022 World Cup. We have some of the best players in the world. My students and I will strive to fight until the end with the hope of conquering the championship.

The match against Australia was the 1,000th time, Messi appeared in the club colors (Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain) and Argentina. The 35-year-old superstar’s achievement is 789 goals and 338 assists.

After a 3-1 victory over Australia, Messi was voted the Player of the Match by FIFA. This is the eighth time “M10” has received this honor, more than any other player in the history of the most prestigious tournament in the world.

Messi said after the match: “When Argentina thought that the game was arranged, Australia suddenly had a goal to shorten the score to 1-2. That put us under a lot of pressure during the time. Last but the most important thing is that the team won.

My teammates and I faced a lot of difficulties against Australia. We all feel tired because we don’t have much time to recover physically.”


Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *