The person who played a major role in the development of the Resident Evil franchise and many other game franchises announced on Twitter that he is leaving Capcom and joining NetEase.
Although Hiroyuki Kobayashi is not too famous in the gaming community, he is the one who has contributed to creating super titles such as Sengoku Basara, Dragon’s Dogma, Devil May Cry and different versions of Resident Evil.
After graduating, Hiroyuki Kobayashi joined Capcom in 1995 as a programmer for the first Resident Evil game and later became a programmer and development planner for the first Dino Crisis game. . Self-developed, Hiroyuki Kobayashi became a producer after the release of Dono Crisis 2 in 2000.
See Also: Transform into Lady Dimitrescu in the new DLC Resident Evil Village Gold Edition
After 27 years at Capcom, Hiroyuki Kobayashi left the company in March 2022 and on his birthday August 12, he shared a Tweet about officially joining NetEase.
After 27 years of grateful service, I left Capcom on March 31, 2022 and will officially join NetEase Games as producer.
I will strive to continuously create more enjoyable entertainment experiences for everyone at this new company, in this new era.
With his talent, Hiroyuki Kobayashi easily became the head of NetEase’s major projects, including araka Bladepoint, Fading City, Lost Light, Badlanders, EVE Echoes, Never After, Astracraft, etc.
See also: Leaked series of information about Resident Evil 9 with the appearance of a series of apocalyptic monsters
Works that Hiroyuki Kobayashi contributed to making
- Resident Evil – Programmer
- Resident Evil 2 – Programmer
- Dino Crisis – The Planner
- Dino Crisis 2 – Producer
- Resident Evil – Code: Veronica X – Associate Producer
- Devil May Cry – Producer
- Resident Evil Remake – Producer
- Resident Evil Zero – Advertising Producer
- PN 03 – Producer
- Under the Skin – Producer
- Resident Evil 4 – Producer
- killer7 – Producer
- Devil Kings – Producer
- Sengoku Basara 2 – Producer
- Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes – Producer
- Devil May Cry 4 – Producer
- Sengoku Basara X – Producer
- Sengoku Basara: Battle Heroes – Producer
- Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes – Producer
- Sengoku Basara: Chronicle Heroes – Producer
- Dragon’s Dogma – Producer
- Resident Evil 6 – Executive Producer
- Gaist Crusher – Producer
- Sengoku Basara 4 – Producer
- Mega Man 11 – Executive Producer