After the date for their Premier League match against Leeds was confirmed, Manchester United will play eight games in February.
Manchester United’s home Premier League match against Leeds United has been rescheduled for next month after being postponed from September due to The Queen’s deɑth.
The Reds will host the Yorkshire club at Old Trafford on Wednesday, February 8th, at 8 p.m. The date was tentatively set last week, but it was contingent on neither team requiring an FA Cup fourth-round replay, which would have taken precedence over the league match.
In February, Manchester United will play eight games.
Both clubs advanced to the FA Cup fifth round, with United defeating Reading on Saturday and Leeds defeating Accrington Stanley.
Erik ten Hag’s side defeated Reading 3-1, thanks to goals from Casemiro (2) and Fred. United’s victory over Paul Ince’s meɴ keeps them as the only team in England competing on all four fronts.
United will now play eight games in February, beginning with three consecutive home games against Nottingham Forest in the Carabao Cup semi-final, as well as Crystal Palace and Leeds in the Premier League. The Reds will then travel to Elland Road to play Leeds in the rematch.
Following the match against Jesse Marsch’s side in the Premier League, United face Barcelona in the first leg of their Europa League play-off tie, with a Premier League match against Leicester City coming before the second leg. Ten Hag’s meɴ finish the month at home against Brentford.
United’s February fixtures:
- Nottingham Forest (H) – Carabao Cup – February 1
- Crystal Palace (H) – Premier League – February 4
- Leeds United (H) – Premier League – February 8
- Leeds United (A) – Premier League – February 12
- Barcelona (A) – Europa League – February 16
- Leicester City (H) – Premier League – February 19
- Barcelona (H) – Europa League – February 23
- Brentford (H) – Premier League – February 26