1. Customize Voice Control commands on your iPhone
Step 5: Tap Customize Commands.
Step 6: Tap Custom on the following screen.
Step 7: Tap Create New Command.
Step 8: Type the phrase (ex: Unlock my iPhone) you want to speak and then tap the blue Done button.
Step 9: Tap Action shown on the same screen.
Step 10: Tap Run Custom Gesture.
Step 11: Emulate your PIN entry by tapping on the black screen.
Step 12: Tap Stop in the bottom right corner to complete the recording.
Step 13: Tap Save in the top right corner to save this gesture.
Step 14: When you return to the Action screen. Tap New Command in the top left corner to go back.
Step 15: Tap Save.
2. Unlock iPhone using Voice Control without entering passcode
When Voice Control is listening, you can say words and phrases you created for system commands like:
- Say “Go to sleep” to disable Voice Control temporarily.
- Say “Wake up” to re-enable Voice Control.
- Say “Lock screen” to lock your device.
- Say “Unlock my iPhone” to unlock your device.
3. Turn on Voice Control
Step 1: Open the Settings app.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap Accessibility. It’s located just under General.
Step 3: Scroll down and tap Voice Control. It’s located in the Physical and Motor section.
Step 4: Toggle on Voice Control or tap Set Up Voice Control if you’ve never used this feature.