Having multiple pages of apps extending off the initial Home Screen can be a burden, especially if you like to organize what you can see on the screen into any sort of meaningful order.
How to Hide iPhone App Pages on the Home Screen
- Long press on a blank area of the Home Screen or any additional page of apps.
- Once in jiggle mode, tap the app page dot icons just above the Dock at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap to uncheck any app pages that you want to hide.
- Tap Done in the top-right corner of the screen to finish.
- Tap Done in the top-right corner to exit out of jiggle mode.
To reinstate any app pages you hid using this method, simply follow the steps again, but in step 3, check the app pages you want to unhide instead.